Frank Walton: You're Gonna Die Bitch

This comes from: http://arizonaatheist.blogspot.com/2007/09/some-sad-news-this-morning.html

Since this is of such little importance I thought I'd leave this other bit of bad news as a side note in this blog. It's about my good 'ol friend "Frank Walton" (I doubt that's his real name) from atheismsucks.blogspot.com. He left me another heartfelt message! He left two, but since it's early in the morning I only remember one. He said: "you're gonna die bitch." Wow, he must really like me! Just won't leave me alone!

I blocked his email address thinking I wouldn't get any more approve or deny comment messages from this particular person but it apparently didn't work because when I signed in I got two comments that needed to be moderated. Oh well. This moron can say all he wants about me; he's the idiot. It's funny too, because after I wrote that last post about him being better off running down his daddy's leg, he wrote me and said how I was the jerk by saying "obscene" things about him, yet he was the one calling me names, and how stupid I was, etc, yet when I finally get tired of it, and respond in a hostile manner, he gets all hurt, and says how mean I am. Like I said. Idiot. I guess he just likes the attention, and likes me talking about the bullshit he plays. Well, this is the last time I will mention this retard. He isn't worth mentioning any more. Just wanted to show how stupid this guy can be, and get it on record.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Frank sure does sound tough on the internet, sending e-mails from a thousand miles away. The rest of the time is spent huddling in the corner wetting himself after he wakes up from a nightmare about the big, bad scary Atheists who threaten his world of self-delusion.  

  2. Anonymous said...

    I used to go to the same church as Frank Walton. We all pretty much thought he was gay, or at the very least very, very effeminate, plus he was always quite silly, yet had no sense of humor. His parents have a bit of money, and they always seemed a bit embarrased that he always did so poorly in school. I think he's a bit mentally challenged; he just always came across kind of dumb. I don't mean that in a mean way. He could toilet and feed himself. But I remember his folks got him a job as a target greeter/bag boy/guy who brings a big item to your car on a flat cart. He did help me get my big TV in my Honda by cutting it out of the box. I haven't seen him there for awhile. He still lives with his parents and the college he's attending is one of those bible correspondence things. I wouldn’t be surprised if he's got a doctorate by now; too bad he can't spell or use the English language.
    I wish he'd find something else to do. He really is an embarrassment to his folks  

  3. Frank Walton Sucks! said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  4. Frank Walton Sucks! said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.