Frank Walton Flames Us, but good!

One of the guys over at the Rational Responders Squad linked to this site late last week, and (thanks guys) because of it the traffic to this site has gone through the roof. Along the way however I noticed I'm getting a lot of comments as well, from Frank Walton. I think it's fair to assume that "rational responder jr." and many of the anonymous posts are Frank Walton as well. And I'm quite sure that's not Brian Sapient posting either. I'm really puzzled as to what he hopes to achieve. I got to admit though, I got a chuckle out of the bloody tubesock thing.








5 comments:

  1. Frank Walton said...

    I'm working on sueing you right now, so keep up the fun fat boy. I'm gonna beat YOU like a drum, drummer-fag.  

  2. Anonymous said...

    Ted Bell likes getting fucked in the ass by Brian Sapient.  

  3. Frank Walton said...

    Yup it's true!  

  4. Anonymous said...

    Franks gay, wether he knows it yet or not, he's gay. Trust me on this one.  

  5. Anonymous said...

    Yeah, I hope he's gay so I can fuck him up the ass!